Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ninety days of me!!

I guess I run in three month increments. LOL! Last time I posted was in December and today I'm talking about something that is three months away. Exactly THREE months from today(June 28) I will be be 40! Yup, 40 y'all. According to most folks I don't look a day over 30! Yay me!! For some reason I'm not too freaked out by it. Yeah, I'm NOT married(and have NO prospects) I don't have ANY kids because I'm NOT married. And I have NOT finished my MBA. But with those three negatives I'm good with my life. It hasn't gone exactly the way I planned but it has gone the way it was supposed to go. These next three months are going to be completely dedicated to ME! I will be hitting the streets a little more,traveling and doing anything I want(what's new)! Oh yeah I'm also running my first half marathon on April 15(I will go more in detail about that in another post). So I'm putting everyone on notice for these next three months! It's all about ME! If y'all are in NYC on June 23 hit me up and come to my party!

16 comments:

RBW Eb said...

2 weeks to go... where is the party poppin off at?

Hey. I'm L. said...

So...I'm a tad bit late, but I hope you did it BIG for your big 40.

12kyle said...

It's been a minute. We need anutha blog. LOL

12kyle said...

*blows the dust off this blog*

12kyle said...

*blows off more dust*

Chitown said...

Hey! You have a blog! Time to start blogging again! =)

12kyle said...

What da hell, son!

12kyle said...

Sup Shell? What the hell is going on? LOL

12kyle said...

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Shell!!!

قمم التميز said...

شركة عزل اسطح بالاحساء
شركة صيانة منازل بالدمام و الخبر
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بيوت بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بيوت بالخبر
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالخبر
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالخبر
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالخبر

Loran Fabyuel said...

This post is really astounding one! I was delighted to read this, very much useful. Many thanks http://www.proessaywriting.com/

Rusef Sandi said...

Foreign exchange is a buying and selling ‘method’ also called FX or and international market exchange. Those concerned within the overseas alternate markets are among the largest corporations and banks from around the world, buying and selling in currencies from numerous nations to create a balance as some are going to achieve cash and others are going to lose money. The basics of forex are just like that of the stock market present in any country, however on a a lot bigger, grand scale, that involves people, currencies and trades from all over the world, in nearly any country. visit forex signals

المثالية المتخصصة said...


شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل

المثالية المتخصصة said...


شركة مكافحة حشرات بابها
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالطائف

Wills Som said...

Forex is a somewhat unique market for a number of reasons. Firstly, it is one of the few markets in which it can be said with very few qualifications that it is free of external controls and that it cannot be manipulated. It is also the largest liquid financial market, with trade reaching between 1 and 1.5 trillion US dollars a day. With this much money moving this fast, it is clear why a single investor would find it near impossible to significantly affect the price of a major currency. Furthermore, the liquidity of the market means that unlike some rarely traded stock, traders are able to open and close positions within a few seconds as there are always willing buyers and sellers. To know more about forex signals trading. You visit and join us: forex signals

hitaakademi said...


Ankara'nin en iyi kurye sirketi olan
kurye ankara hizmette
sinir tanimiyor...