Thursday, August 21, 2008

On Vacation


I know I haven't posted in a week. I've been in a blah mood and I'm just trying to deal with a few things. I need to be at the airport in 4 hours and I'm up blogging! I'm hoping this trip to Mexico helps ease my mind of somethings that have really been holding me down. I'm hoping to sit on the beach and throw back a few Patrons and get my mind right! Next week I should have a few entertaing stories!

Did anyone see Usain Bolt completely dominate the 200? If that dude put effort in he would be a beast at the 400! Track and Field is my first love! Poor Wallace Spearman he was dq'd for stepping on the line and lost the silver! You learn that shyt in highschool ALWAYS watch the line! Oh yeah and poor Lola Jones tripping over the 9th hurdle yesterday, she had that race! I guess it wasn't her time! I feel for her though!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and I will be back on Monday to share in the debauchery! Until then here's a picture. Although this is from Cabo San Lucas when me and the Teacher went in January...it's still Mexcico!

3 comments:

The F_Uitlist said...

HAVE FUN! And girl why are you in a blah mood????? Life is good, and when its not look to your left (or right) and laugh at wifebeater. hahahah

ok hope you have a great trip.

12kyle said...

enjoy the trip.

why wasn't i invited?? lmao!!!

-Q. said...

Usain Bolt- he played with them boys in every race.. His best moment for me was when they ran the 4x100 when he got up to the last guy (who was supposed to be the star of this years Jamaica mens team) he was so fast they bunched up and almost messed up the hand off..

But Trinidad came in second when he ran the mens 100! T&T baby!