I FAILED miserably on my 2009 goals. Out of 9 goals I only accomplished 1! That shyt is unacceptable! These are goals to be and not resolutions. I just slacked all the way around. But this year will be different and I know this. I'm really going to hold myself accountable. So here are my goals that I will achieve this year:
1. Read the Bible- Like I stated last year. I found a program that guides you to read the Bible in 365 days. So, far it's going well. I will NOT fail at this one again this year. I have time to party then I have time to read the Bible.
2.Run 3 5k's- I had this on my goal list last year and you guessed it. I didn't do it! Laziness. PURE DAMN LAZINESS! It's not like I didn't work out. I just didn't train for the runs! But I will this year. I actually FEEL like running now. I'm starting to feel that competitive gene pop up!
3. Tithe more- I didn't do that. But like I said about the Bible. If I can go out and spend money on drinks and eating out. Surely I can tithe more.
4.Stick to my budget- I have several accounts. One of them is for down payment for my condo another is a vacation one another is emergency money. I need to stick to my guns about these budgets.
5. Take another big trip. Last year I went to Barcelona and Italy so this year needs to be somewhere just as fly. I know I'm going to Costa Rica for my birthday but I don't consider that a big trip! I'm thinking Greece!
6. Work on letting shyt go. Sometimes you just have to walk away from certain situations.
7. Work on having more patience. I'm a very impatient person and it shows in my attitude.
8. Try not to get mad when I think someone should be doing something. Not everyone handles things the way I would.
9. Keep volunteering. That's the one thing I did consistently last year. I'm still doing. I tutor a great teenager named Victor who's going to do big things in life! He's so smart!
10. STOP BEING A PROCRASTINATOR! This is MAJOR for me! I'm the worst. I wait to the last minute to do everything. I'm actively trying to stop that behavior!