Thursday, January 7, 2010

A New Start

So, 2010 is finally here! I can remember when it was 1999 turning into 2000 and everyone was worried about Y2K(Nothing happened with that shyt).
I don't have any resolutions this year just goals. One of them is stop holding on to shit that's just not there. For the past 2.75 years me and The Teacher have gone back and forth. At one point we were exclusive then we broke up,tried to talk again then stopped. It was an ongoing cycle. The cycle has finally come to an end. Although it wasn't the way I had planned it has ended. The relationship finally seemed like it was getting better but alcohol,tone,words turned around and pent up frustations made it come to a crashing halt. It's sad that after almost 3 years it ended like this but what more can I do. The bringing up old shyt, using your words against you and not COMMUNICATING will eff up any relationship. It took me a long time to be at the place I'm at but I'm here. It's the first time that my head and my heart are in the same place.


I'm going to write my goals out in the next post. I just had to get this out.

3 comments:

Keith said...

Bravo Shell...I am wishing you the best in 2010.

Tiffany S. Jones said...

Well, Shell, only YOU know when you've had enough. If this is what you need to do to be happy, I'm happy for you.
Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep it moving.

E.M.H. said...

You know what's best for you and no time like the present to get started on something new for yourself!!! 2010 will be a better year!! KNOW THIS :-)