Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I've been tagged!!

List seven songs that you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now, shaping your spring summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to."

1. Lil'Wayne- "A Milli"

2. Bilal- "Soul Sista"

3. Ne-yo- Do you

4. C Murder f/Magic and Snoop-"Down for my Niggaz" I listen to this song each day before I enter the plantation!

5. Prince f/Miles Davis live at Paisley Park - "If I was your Girlfriend"

6. Lloyd f/Lil'Wayne -"Girls Around the World"

7. The Game f/Keyshia Cole- "The Game's Pain"

Ok. I haven't figured out how to link people yet...lol!

4 comments:

12kyle said...

A Milli is sick. I gotta give Wayne props for that!

LMAO @ #4

The F_Uitlist said...

I just can't do Lil Wayne he scares me.Like clowns scare me LOL

I feel you on the must play before entering the plantation at my old firm I played "Lucifer" by Jay Z every morning

ShellyShell said...

@12kyle
I'm embarassed to admit but I love the hell out of that song. The beat is sooo sick! When I listen to Down for my Niggaz it gets me hype...lol! I need to be dealing with the damn lighter persuasion everyday...lol! Although one day they are going to make me stand on my desk and yell, "y'all going to make me lose my mind up in hear"

ShellyShell said...

@f$%kit list
LOL at Lucifer! I don't like Lil'Wayne because he looks "crackish" but dammit if I don't love that song!