Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I've been gone for a minute

I've neglected this blog for a few weeks now. I have all these ideas for post I swear but am just too lazy to write them all out! Since it's been a minute I'm just going to go off the top with some thoughts!

The memorial for Michael Jackson was beautiful! I'm not a huge fan of Al Sharpton but damn he PREACHED today! It was quite funny to me that none of the "others" at my job understood what he was saying!

MJ's daughter Paris speaking...absolutely heartbreaking!

Where was Quincy Jones? Of all the people I definitely thought he should have been there! Interesting!

Sarah Palin resigned. Good riddance you dumb bytch! You quit on your state after only two years and you think you were good enough to be 2nd in command! Keep thinking!

Gov. Sanford for real? Your mistress is your "soul mate" But who's really gangsta is his wife, Jenny! Her comments have been classic! "We reached a point where I felt it was important to look my sons in the eyes and maintain my dignity, self-respect and my basic sense of right and wrong," Sanford said in her statement. "I therefore asked my husband to leave two weeks ago." I really like this statement because she wasn't like all the other political wives standing behind their lying, cheating spouse! She put her and her son's first! Love it!

Is Lauryn London really pregnant by Lil Wayne? I shudder at the thought of seeing him nude!

Jason Whitlock why don't you sit your fat ass down somewhere! Your comments about Serena Williams were out of line! How are you going to say something about someone's weight and you're walking around looking like Fat Albert's brother!

R.I.P Steve McNair! The damn jumpoff was a waitress at Dave and Buster's. Where you took your kids? Don't shit and play in the same place if you're going to dirt!

I'm not looking forward to "Black in America Part 2" I didn't think Soledad did that great of a job! Last year she barely commented on the black middle class! Not every black person is dirt poor!

I didn't even give myself a birthday blog! So in typical me fashion.....late as hell! Happy Belated Birthday to me! LOL!


"Wasn't nothing strange about your daddy it was strange with what your daddy had to deal with" Al Sharpton ( Loves it)

4 comments:

12kyle said...

love the randomness!

quincy jones and diana ross both skipped the service b/c "they could not emotionally handle it."

I dunno if elizabeth taylor or liza minelli were there.

Sanford is a sucka! What kinda man will ask his wife REPEATEDLY if he can "go to Argentina to see his mistress." He betta be glad he didn't marry a sista. He wouldn't have finished that sentence. She would've knocked his punk ass out

The F_Uitlist said...

Welcome back lady!

This random post is hilarious! All of June/ July in one quick blast.

I hope MJ finds the peace he has been searching for all this time once they actually let him REST!

Sanford, DUMBASS indeed. That woman only wants you because you GO HOME to your wife. And you get the king dumbass for sending emails to your mistress on your work email...

Steve McNair, R.I.P. however my real prayers go out to his wife and children!

Skipping Black in America, IF I DO watch it will be so that I can rip Soledad apart. That will be all

Mizrepresent said...

Hey girl, even though you been gone awhile this post was worth the wait. loved it!

Tiffany S. Jones said...

Why hello Shelly! LoL.
I'm watching Black in America, can't wait for it in fact. I said last year that there's no way she can tell every black person's story. I would love to see her do a weekly story on CNN about some different sector of life in Black America.
I could relate to a lot of what she was saying because I did grow up poor and I ain't that far away from my project upbringing.
She could have focused more on the black middle class. Something I'd like to see her focus on is folks, like my self, first generation college students doing what they can to make their way in corporate America and the like.
There will be a lot of focus on this notion of a "post-racial America" bullshit concept that white conservatives have because we now have a black president.
I hope to be off hiatus by then, if not, I will just do video about it. :-P
Quincy Jones said in his "tell all" interview that he wouldn't make it to the memorial, saying he'd sent his condolences privately.
Sarah Palin = dumb bitch? LoL. That is so wrong and right at the same time. LoL.
Gov. Sanford? I already addressed him.
Weezy and Lauren London? *vomits*
Jason Whitlock? I got some stew brewing for him on Eb's blog.
LOVE the randomness by the way.